Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The World According to Simba - Part 1: Leaving Home

I come from a big family.  I had lots of brothers and sisters running around, a kitty mom and dad, a doggie sister, and a people mom, two people brothers, and a people dad who wasn't home to play with me much.

After a while, I think we were bad about something, because we mostly went to live in the under level.  We had lots of fun down there, but I didn't get to see outside space much at all.  But I was never lonely, because I had family to play with all the time.

One day, after pointing that silly thing my people mom called a phone at me for the hundredth time, my people brothers and people mom kept saying things about me going to aunt jennifer's and their cousin's house.  I didn't have any idea what an aunt jennifer or cousin was.
I guess the day came though, because they told me to say goodbye to my mom and took me into outside space and put me into a moving house with all my people family but none of my kitty or doggie family.  I was scared of being in a moving house like that, so I cried a lot but my big people brother held me a long time, so that helped.

We got to a really big house place, and there were even more people there, plus a mean kitty that didn't seem to like anyone, and two doggies that were so big.  But I'm a brave kitty, so I wasn't afraid.  One of the new people boys looked a lot like my big people brother, and he seemed so excited to see me and kept talking about taking me home.  I just wondered why I was going someplace else all over again.

They kept me all alone some, and I didn't like that.  So, I cried a lot there, too.  They didn't seem to want the doggies to play with me, but I don't know why.  Two grown up people ladies seemed to like me a lot, too, and one of them was bossy so I guessed she was the mom in charge.  I finally figured out that was the aunt jennifer they kept talking about, but the other grown up people lady and the other people boy just called her mom.

After a while, we went in a different moving house and I was afraid again.  Plus I wondered just how many different places they wanted me to go.  I was just starting to like these people, but I was afraid they'd take me somewhere else all over again.  One of the doggies got to go with us, so that was good.  First they put me in a cage inside the moving house, but I cried and cried until the people boy and grown up girl but not mom held me some.  They still wouldn't let me play with the doggie though, and they got all upset when I tried to go up to the big front window of the moving house.  I just wanted to see outside space better and maybe see where we were going.

Finally, we got to another big house and they went on and on about how this was my new home and kept calling me Simba.  I guess that's my name.  I'm a brave kitty.  I like my new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment